There are several options available for closing the BNS. Basic Crating will recommend the
best system based on the features that will provide the most benefit to their supply chain.
BNS Returnable is a durable and easy-to-handle returnable packaging box made of steel, six hinges and birch plywood. This allows our boxes to withstand the rigors of multi-use and return transports. This box has the option to be returned collapsed in order to save the costs of return transportation. Under regular operating conditions, a single BNS Returnable replaces more than forty one-way packaging boxes.
This box can be collapsed to optimize space in return shipments and storage. A use of returnable boxes can bring huge cost savings compared to expandable boxes. BNS Returnable boxes are very cost-effective especially when customer material flow is high, and they have few distribution points.
The boxes are manufactured in several standard sizes but also can be made up to customers’ sizes.
• Easy to assemble
• Delivered disassembled so boxes are easy to stack and store
• Material used in boxes production provide superior product protection
• Smaller weight comparing to other traditional nailed wood products
• Long lasting, highly durable
• Ideal for returnable packaging
• Can be returned as one box (collapsed)
• Can be made up to customer requests regarding dimensions and features (handles, gates, surface treatment etc.)
• Meet international phytosanitary regulations for export-compliant wood packaging
The Basic Nailess Solution (BNS) is a lightweight, folding, stackable, expendable packaging system built for the most demanding of transport conditions. The combination of material offers superior performance in durability, weight and volume utilization within the industrial supply chain.
The BNS allows outer and inner packaging options to provide our customers with a complete cost-effective solution tailored specifically for them and It adds value to their supply chain.
Currently the BNS is benefiting several customers, across a variety of industries.
• Wholesale distribution
60% Less time to assemble
40% Reduced volume of unassembled crate for transport, receiving and warehousing
8% Reduced volume of assembled crate
30% Less tare weight
**This is based on a comparison with a traditional nailed crate and pallet